12.07.2010

Art Faire sneak peek


student work

teacher art work
Well I finally finished organizing and printing all the note cards for our art faire. And I'm spelling it with an "e" because we are having it during the Madrigal performances with the whole renaissance theme.
The first picture is of all the cards that are printed with student work and the next photo features work by me and the other art teacher. Thanks Kelly!
They are all bundled and ready to go along with much of the other artwork I've posted in the past like the earrings (which were stolen :( but I made a bunch more) the nutty seed pod things and the mugs. The students have printed a whole bunch of photos and made lots of bracelets and necklaces and other pottery. Hope we have enough work to last through all three performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment