8.11.2012

More new work

It'll Heal
encaustic mixed media
5x7

Rise
encaustic mixed media
6x6
I actually finished these a couple of weeks ago but I have been busy with back to school stuff. The students come back on Monday already. Yikes! 
As you can see in these two pieces I experimented a little more with the punchinella. That is what I used to make the dotty texture. And I made some burnt paper pieces that I really liked so I incorporated them as well. I am also attempting to be a little more subtle with the use of texture.
I spent most of the day today finishing up all the framing of my artwork for the show. I need to submit all of it next Saturday so I'm in the home stretch finalizing the little details. 
Sorry for the short post but I just wanted to keep you up to date. 
I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment