11.19.2011

In the mail

 Barbara at Sparrow Avenue sent me one of her calendars and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I love her ink drawings so much. There is so much detail, the artist in me just devours them.
 It was so kind of her to send it to me. Thank you Barbara! 
She asked about hanging my nuts as ornaments so I experimented a little and voila! Nutty ornaments. A little smaller so not so heavy with holes for a ribbon to hang. And thanks for the great idea Barbara. I plan on making more as Christmas gifts.
The schools are closed this week for Thanksgiving so I hope to get in some more studio time. I have started a new encaustic triptych that I hope to show you soon.
Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely calendar! And I love your nut ornaments;they look lovely hanging in there!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have taken such wonderful pictures: thank you!

    the nuts still look huge to me; like the Harvest Moon. they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot to wish you a (belated) happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks we had a great Thanksgiving! I took the photo outside because it was just too dark in my house. They should be arriving within the week.

    ReplyDelete